The Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) is the default user interface library used by Eclipse. SWT widgets have the same look and feel as native widgets because they often are the same native widgets.
Eclipse IDE itself is based on SWT user interface. To add multiple extensions to the SWT API the JFace library was created.
- SWT Hello World Application
- How to centre a SWT shell in the middle of the screen
- SWT Button Examples
- Thread Semaphore and Mutex in Java
- SWT update UI from another thread
- SWT Button Selection Event
- SWT Table Example