Microsoft Windows (or simply Windows) is a family of graphical operating systems developedMicrosoft. It consists of several families of operating systems, each of which caters to a certain sector of the computing industry.Microsoft introduced an operating environment named Windows on November 20, 1985, as a graphical operating system shell for MS-DOS.
Here is a list of simple tutorials around Windows operating system.
- How to prepare a Windows Java Development Machine
- Windows basics commands and tools for developers
- How to configure Maven proxy settings on Windows
- How to install OpenSSH on Windows
- Copy and Paste is not working on Remote Desktop Connection
- How to convert VirtualBox to VMware virtual machine
- How to convert VMware to VirtualBox virtual machine
- How to display folder tree structure in command line
- How to make windows bootable USB drive
- Create ESXI vSphere USB bootable drive using Windows
- How to kill a process from the command line in Window