Apache Maven is a build automation tool used primarily for Java projects. Apache Maven is designed to use a Project Object Model (POM) that provides all the configuration for a single project. General configuration covers the project’s name, its owner and its dependencies on other projects. You can also configure individual phases of the build process, which are implemented as plugins.
Here is a list of simple tutorials around Maven.
- How to install Maven on windows
- How to include library into Maven local repository
- Apache Maven Basic Operations
- How to install maven on macOS
- How to skip Maven unit tests
- How to create a Java project with Maven
- Maven local repository location