Linux is a Unix-like computer operating system(OS) assembled under the model of free and open-source software development and distribution.
Linux was originally developed as a free operating system for personal computers based on the Intel x86 architecture but has since been ported to more computer hardware platforms than any other operating system.Because Android is the most used OS on smartphones, Linux has the largest installed base of all general-purpose operating systems. Linux, in its original form, is also the leading operating system on servers.
- Putty auto login with password
- Change ssh default port in Linux
- Change ssh protocol in CentOS 7
- Starting LAMP On Low Memory VMs
- How to find all files containing a text string on Linux
- How to build a LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) on CentOS 7
- How to open port for a specific IP address on CentOS 7
- How to automatically backup files and directories in Linux
- FTP file upload using cURL
- How to make windows bootable USB drive
- How to change the hostname in Ubuntu
- How to fix apt lock-frontend error in Ubuntu